27/9/12

Milano






All images by Fanny 


This past spring I went to Milan a few days vacation and was taking advantage, do not you know who I saw happen in a 5-minute interval while savoring a delicious ice cream? Nothing more and nothing less than Giorgio Armani, and after little while, spent Roberto Cavalli with a model wearing a yorkshire in arms. It was pure chance to see two fashion freaks in such a short space of time, but was not. After a little more to stay if he saw any other designer and I had already taken my strawberry ice cream, I went for a walk and stopped in front of an establishment in which window was the multicolored floral bonnets so fantastic that you can see in the photography, and I could not resist the temptation to buy the right one in case one day I dress up for Carnival ... hahaha!! (To be continued)
Esta primavera pasada fui unos días a Milán aprovechando que tenía vacaciones y, ¿no sabéis a quién vi pasar en un intervalo de 5 minutos mientras estaba saboreando un delicioso helado? Nada más y nada menos que a Giorgio Armani y, al cabo de poquito rato, pasó Roberto Cavalli con una modelo que llevaba un yorkshire en brazos. Fue pura casualidad ver a dos monstruos de la moda en tan corto espacio de tiempo, pero fue así. Después de quedarme un poquito más por si veía a cualquier otro diseñador y ya me había tomado mi helado de fresa, me fui a pasear y me detuve frente a un establecimiento en cuyo escaparate había los gorritos  de flores multicolores tan fantásticos que podéis ver en la fotografía, y no pude resistir la tentación de comprarme el de la derecha por si algún día me disfrazo por Carnaval... jajajaja!!!! (Continuará)

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips