4/10/12

Walking around Port Tarraco



 
Hello girls and boys! Today I went for a walk through the port of Tarragona, where these yachts dock so huge. It was a sunny afternoon and suddenly gray clouds have appeared beautiful, very aesthetic, that I like, typical autumn afternoon like today. To do this, I dressed in an outfit more than risky but, in a matter of clothes, I think we must go. The shirt, yellow, Bershka is, and combined them with a skirt I bought on my recent trip to Milan, chiffon ballerina is titanium gray with paillettes, black suede shoes with heels and, as a finishing touch, a clutch type Chanel. Hope you like. Kisses!
Hola chic@s!! Hoy he ido a dar un paseo por el puerto de Tarragona, allí donde atracan esos yates tan enormes. Hacía una tarde soleada y, de repente, han aparecido unas nubes grises preciosas, muy estéticas, que tanto me gustan, típicas de tardes otoñales como la de hoy. Para ello, me he vestido con un outfit algo más que arriesgado pero, en cuestión de ropa, creo que hay que apostar. La camiseta, de color amarillo, es de Bershka, y la he combinado con una falda que compré en el viaje que hice recientemente a Milán, es de gasa tipo tutú de color gris titanium con paillettes, zapatos de ante negros de tacón y, como toque final, un clutch tipo Chanel. Espero que os guste. Besitos!!


shirt: Bershka
skirt: LDA Woman Collection
Shoes: Carlo Gracia Collezioni
sunglasses: Ray-Ban Wayfarer

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips