27/12/12

Skulls and Tacks


 
Hi guys and girls! I hope that Santa Claus may have brought you some little gift or many! The holidays have not yet finalized and surprises are to live and enjoy. And, meanwhile, took the opportunity to show you my new acquisition as far as bags are concerned. I love it because it makes the drawing of a cross on the sides with small skulls and tacks, which I love. And these leggings, I find them ideal for winter because they are warm, black color (my favorite) and carry a small edging of tacks in the knee. Hope you like it! Thousand kisses to everyone!
Hola a tod@s! Espero que Santa Claus os haya traído algún regalito o muchos! Las fiestas navideñas aún no han finalizado y quedan sorpresas por vivir y disfrutar. Y, mientras tanto, aprovecho para enseñaros mi nueva adquisición en lo que a bolsos se refiere. Éste me encanta porque hace el dibujo de una cruz en los laterales con pequeñas calaveras y tachuelas, que tanto me gustan. Y estos leggins, los encuentro ideales para el invierno, porque son calentitos, de color negro (mi preferido) y llevan una pequeña cenefa de tachuelas en la zona de la rodilla. Espero que os guste! Mil besos a tutti!


Sleeveless sweater: (old)
leggings and bag: shop "Capritx"
jacket: (old)
shoes: Carlo Gracia
sunglasses: Ray Ban





No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips