26/1/13

Furry Jacket and Leopard Bag



Hello everyone! Sorry to have been so long without saying anything, but that after the death of my friend Manuel Mota, my mood were not the most appropriate to post on the blog. Moreover, after a little, a bad flu kept me in bed with a high fever for a week, which I hope you forgive me may know many days in silence...J. Well, today I show you a look really my style, casual and showy at the same time. I like the overlapping pieces as toast Basic T-Shirt, combined with this other blue and sequins at the edges of the sleeves and pocket, with unstitched effect, which I bought in a shop very original Salou . The synthetic hair jacket was an acquisition of Mango that I liked from the first day I saw her in the store and finally bought me the discount before it ran out my size. I love and is very warm. I've wanted to add a touch of leopard print with this bag where I can be everything and contrasts with what I'm wearing. I hope you like my outfit from Saturday. Enjoy a wonderful weekend! A thousand kisses!
Hola a todo el mundo! Siento haber estado tanto tiempo sin decir nada, pero es que tras el fallecimiento de mi amigo Manuel Mota, mis ánimos no eran los más adecuados para publicar en el blog. Además, al cabo de poco, una gripe de campeonato me retuvo en cama con fiebre alta durante una semana, con lo cual espero que me sepáis perdonar tantos días en silencio… J. Pues bien, hoy os enseño un look muy de mi estilo, desenfadado y vistoso a la vez. Me gusta la superposición de piezas, tal como la camiseta básica tostada de manga larga, combinada con ésta otra de color azul y lentejuelas en los bordes de las mangas y del bolsillo, con efecto semidescosido, que me compré en una tienda muy original de Salou. La chaqueta de pelo sintético fue una adquisición de Mango que me gustó desde el primer día que la vi en la tienda y, finalmente, me la compré de rebajas antes que se agotara mi talla. Me encanta y es muy calentita. Le he querido añadir el toque de print leopardo con este bolsón donde me cabe de todo y contrasta con lo que llevo puesto. Espero que os guste mi outfit de sábado. Disfrutad de un maravilloso fin de semana! Mil besos!

T-shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
blue shirt (bought in store Salou)
furry jacket: Mango
pants and booties: Zara
bag: old
necklace and rings: Cortefiel
earrings: vintage
sunglasses: Ray Ban

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips