16/3/13

Nike Revolution 2

Wowww! Today I show you my new acquisition: Nike Revolution 2 to go to the gym and get in shape to look good body now that the good weather. I chose these colors because, together, love the color combination offering: gray, purple and turquoise. There is another factor, besides the comfort that made me decide for this model, and is the price! (only 40€) You urge me to play sports? What sneaker prefer? I hope you have a weekend enviable ... Smuackkk!
Uau! Hoy os enseño mi nueva adquisición: unas Nike Revolution 2 para ir al gym y ponerme en forma para poder lucir cuerpo serrano ahora que empieza el buen tiempo. He elegido estos tres colores porque, unidos, me encanta la combinación cromática que ofrecen: gris, violeta y azul turquesa. Además, hay otro factor, aparte de la comodidad que me ha hecho decidir por este modelo, y es su PRECIO! (sólo 40 €). Os animáis conmigo? Qué zapatilla deportiva preferís? Espero que tengáis un fin de semana envidiable... Muakkk!!!

Happy  Weekend!






















No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips